I was so afraid who was rapping me

Everyday, he was come when no one in my house generally in afternoon because  no one in home in afternoon and he said come to me and I will give you toffee and rupees but you know whenever someone touch a girl's private parts if she is so little she feel so bad and she was afraid and she didn't know was going on he came always and raped her daily and then say,you can't say anyone otherwise he will be finish her mom and her. She was afraid.



To be continued..... 

Comments

  1. यह कलयुग किस हद्द तक जायेगा... 😔😔

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hr interview questions and answers || behavioral interview questions and answers || hr interview questions || top 20 interview questions and answers for freshers || interview questions for hr manager recruitment || generic hr interview questions

what is success in life