I was so little and didn't know what was going with me.

Hello my friends,today I want to share with you that thing I was never share anyone, even with me. When I remember these days I'm feeling so bad. Can u imagine a girl, when she was 4 years old was raped by her cousin brother who was 18 years daily, yes daily.  I have not remember about the beginning but I can imagine the pain of beginning. Everyone can imagine and understand when a girl lose her virginity, she suffer a lot she gain a lot of pain,even blood on her vagina. So you can imagine the pain of that small girl how she was gain pain and how she was afraid from that guy who raped her.
           Thanks
To be continued.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hr interview questions and answers || behavioral interview questions and answers || hr interview questions || top 20 interview questions and answers for freshers || interview questions for hr manager recruitment || generic hr interview questions

what is success in life

เค•เคญी-เค•เคญी เคฐाเคน เคšเคฒเคคे เคšเคฒเคคे...................................