Hr interview questions and answers || behavioral interview questions and answers || hr interview questions || top 20 interview questions and answers for freshers || interview questions for hr manager recruitment || generic hr interview questions

        Most Common Interview Questions & Answers in HR round






 1) Tell me about yourself?

Good Morning mam/sir
First of all thank you for giving me this opportunity
 
My name is Your_name d/o R.S yadav and gaya devi. I belong to city_name.Currently  i am pursuing my b tech cse branch  from college.
I have done my schooling from school_name. I secured 85.3 and 85.8% in 10th & 12th respectively.
and my current cgpa is 8.3.
I have a keen interest in C,Cpp,python and DBMS and i have done certain projects like Sudoku solver and other projects_name.
I am a quick learner and love to work in a team and i have participate in many functions/program which was organised in my college.
In my free/leisure time , I love to read novels ,cooking and also listening music.

2)What is your salary expectation?

Since, I am a fresher, I am looking forward to getting started with building my career.I am passionate about this field and i know that infosys will give me an opportunity to get a hands on experience. I don't doubt that you compensate your freshers well, but for me , being  a part of the team and learning are equally important.

3)Strength:

My major strength that my punctuality,honesty,creativity and hardworking.Apart from that i am self motivated with positive attitude towards my career and life.

I am so punctual for any work and i know the importance of time very well and i am so honest about my work ,my life and career.

4)Weakness?

I am very soft nature that's why I easily believe on others. I always try to help others without understanding whether that will be good or bad for me.

5)Why should we hire you?

Sir as i am a fresher, I have theoretical knowledge but i need a plate form where i can implement my knowledge into a practical field.I will put all my efforts for the good progress of organization.Being punctual and sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time try my best to fulfill all the needs of company  from me.

If you give me an opportunity then I promise you,your decision for selecting me  will not be wrong.

6)What you know about company?

Sir/mam, it is one of the fastest growing infrastructure company in India. The work environment of the

company is decent.People feel proud to be the part of company as company provides full support to their employs .

7)Short term goal?

My short term goal is to get a job in reputed company like yours where i can utilize my skills and improve my career path.

8)Long term goal  or where do you see yourself in 5/10 years?

After 5 years , I would like to see myself more  matured, responsible knowledgeable and at a great position with great experience in your company and make a good relationship with all office members and staff.

9) Present which programming language is best

  • Python continues to be one of the best programming languages every developer should learn this year.

10)what is Latest Technology Trends of 2020

  • Artificial IntelligenceArtificial intelligence (AI) is the technology used for equipping computer systems with the ability to make decisions like humans. ...
  • Data Science
  • Internet of Things
  • Blockchain
  • Robotic Process Automation (RPA) 
  • Virtual Reality
  • Edge Computing
  • Intelligent apps

Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions.

11)What is data science?

Data science provides meaningful information based on large amounts of complex data or big dataData science, or data-driven science, combines different fields of work in statistics and computation to interpret data for decision-making purposes.

12)What is mean by machine learning?

Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it learn for themselves.
13)want to relocate?
Yes,I will not have any problem for relocation.
14) you can work on weekends?
yes, I will not have any problem and even i worked weekends when fest is organised in my college.My role was as a head coordinator for general management.
15)Who is chairman in Tcs?
Natarajan Chandrasekaran
16) who is ceo of Tcs?
Rajesh Gopinathan
13)what is microprocessor?
microprocessor is a multipurpose, programmable logic device that reads binary instructions from a storage device called memory accepts binary data as input and processes data according to those instructions and provides result as output.

Comments

  1. perfect answers..... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so thoughtful ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

what is success in life

เค•เคญी-เค•เคญी เคฐाเคน เคšเคฒเคคे เคšเคฒเคคे...................................