TCS Codvita season 9 || Experience tcs codevita 2020 interview experience|| tcs codevita questions 2020 || tcs codevita selection process || tcs digital through codevita

 



Sharing my TCS Codevita interview experience 

TCS Codevita

In this section we are going to discuss various queries asked such as – tcs interview experience through codevita, tcs interview questions for codevita, tcs codevita interview experience,tcs codevita interview experience geeks,tcs codevita 2020 interview experience,tcs interview experience codevita benefits,tcs interview experience codevita exam,tcs interview experience codevita online,tcs interview experience codevita offer,TCS Digital and tcs ninja.

Rank : 3564

Mode of exam: Online

Exam Name: Codevita Season 9

Interview Location: online

CTC : 3.35 LPA to 7 LPA

Position : TCS Digital / TCS Ninja

Experience:

My tcs codevita online exam was 17/08/2020.In codevita,there are 6 coding quetions.I was attemped 3 quetion and soved properly with all public and private test cases.

The questions in my section was:

1.string pair 2.7*7 3.corona virus 4.path through graph 5.single line path 6.tennis score

I salved string pair,path through graph and single line path.

After 15 days ,result was declared with rank i was so happy and then i received an email you are selected for tcs interview your interview is tomorrow at 10 am to 2 pm.

I logging with given link then there was some problem and hoster was asked my phone number then send other link for interview.

and after logging ,i have to wait for 1 hours and then she came and said hello.and then started my interview.In interview panel there are 3 interviewer.

TR and MR Questions:

1) Tell me about yourself.

Ans) My name is Your_name. I belong to city_name.Currently  i am pursuing my b tech cse branch  from college.

I have done my schooling from school_name. I secured 85.3 and 85.8% in 10th & 12th respectively.
and my current cgpa is 8.3.
I have a keen interest in C,Cpp,python and DBMS and i have done certain projects like Sudoku solver and other projects_name.
I am a quick learner and love to work in a team and i have participate in many functions/program which was organised in my college.
In my free/leisure time , I love to read novels ,cooking and also listening music.

2) Tell about your projects

Ans)  I have done certain projects like Sudoku solver and other projects_name.

3) Which language used in projects.

Ans) python and Data structures

4) some questions from python language

Ans)told

5) Write program of bubble sort in c/c++

Ans) Told

6) Difference between c,c++,python.

Ans) Told

7) Difference between ML and AI

Ans) Told

8) About big data

Ans) Told

HR Questions:

1) Why you want to join IT companies.

2)CEO of TCS

3) Want to relocate.

Thank you! your interview is over now and result will be mailed.


But i was surprised they didn't ask me about sql ,oops concept and core subject.



Comments

  1. Really help us for preparing interview

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing such a informative and useful blog post. I hope that you and your family will good. I really appreciate you instafasto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hr interview questions and answers || behavioral interview questions and answers || hr interview questions || top 20 interview questions and answers for freshers || interview questions for hr manager recruitment || generic hr interview questions

what is success in life

เค•เคญी-เค•เคญी เคฐाเคน เคšเคฒเคคे เคšเคฒเคคे...................................